CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Welcoming Londyn!


On April 24th, 2013 we set out for the hospital so I could be induced.

 We arrived at 7AM where we were promptly greeted and given a room. I changed into my gown and waited about 10 minutes for the nurse to come in.

 Our nurse was Cherrie Clements, and she was AWESOME! She started my pitocin right away, and called my dr, Kari Lawrence. She even ordered my epidural for me as soon as we were situated.


 

I was dilated to 4cm when dr Lawrence checked me at about 9AM. I progressed pretty steadily and reached 6cm by 2PM where I was stuck for another 4 HOURS!!!

 My mom and Josh's mom were with us all day, which was good because I needed the company. Both of our dads ended up arriving around 5pm.

 By 6pm I was dilated to 9cm and the baby was face up, instead of face down. They flipped the baby and after 6 pushes, she was here!



Dr Lawrence got everything cleaned up and then had Kenedee come in to meet her sister. Soon after we had the whole family in the room. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.

She weighed 7lbs 2 oz

Londyn and Dr Lawrence

Skin to Skin with Londyn

Proud dad!

Londyn and Grandma Lori

Londyn and Grandma Anne

Londyn with Aunt Britni


Londyn with Aunt Jen


With her proud big sister!

We are all loving our time with Londyn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment