CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2012

Our Beautiful Princess

So today I was thinking about all the cute things I love about Kenedee, and while there are too many to list them all, here are a few...

  • I LOVE the way she says "Hostible" (Hospital). It's so cute. Every day she says, "Are we going to the hostible to see gramma Lori?"

  • Her toothless smile! Oh my Oh my! She is ADORABLE without her teeth. ("Teef" as she would say)

  • When she gets her way, she shouts out "You're the best mom and dad eber!! (ever)".... when she doesn't, "you're the meanest mom and dad eber" :)

  • She is in "Kindiegoten" (Kindergarten) this year and she LOVES school. She has also discovered the "caveteerya" (cafeteria). Here's the story.
                       Kenedee and her friend Jada eat "breastas" (breakfast) at the cafeteria every morning, which I did not know about. So in the car one morning, I asked "How do you pay for your breakfast?" to which she replied, "You don't have to pay, it's free!" Somehow, I knew it was not free! It never has been! Next thing I know, she pulls out a note from the school... her cafeteria account has a negative balance!!! Lol... the innocent minds of children... I love it!
A few weeks later, I got an email from her teacher telling me that she shows up to class 10-15 minutes late everday because she's been in the cafeteria... needless to say.... she eats breakfast at home now. :)

  • I love how multiple times in any given day she will randomly say, "Mom, I lub (love) you" or "Joshy, I lub you"

  • Jen is my "stista" (sister) and Kyle is my "broverr" (brother)

  • During bed time prayers she always says "bless gramma Lori to be better. And bless that we can all be nice to each other" and if anyone in the family is traveling she asks for their safety as well.





  • She is so accepting of everyone! She makes friends everywhere she goes, and always has something nice to say about people!

  • She has a special bond with each one of her grandparents. My favorite moments are when I get to watch my dad with her. They have that special connection and I can tell she melts his heart.

I love our little Ken Ken, she has been and continues to be such a joy in our lives.


1 comments:

Jennie Brown Stephens

She is such a sweet heart. I will miss seeing her over at your parents house. She was always so sweet and fun with my my kiddos.

Post a Comment